The top 10 purchasers of promotional products are a varied selection of trades and organizations.
Louisiana State University and Glenrich Business Studies conducted research and determined that the following were the top 10 industries. They are in order according to which industry spent the most down to the least in promotional products:
1. Education: Schools, Seminars
2. Financial: Banks, Savings & Loan Companies, Credit Unions, Stock Brokers
3. Health Care: Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Clinics
4. Not-for-Profit Organizations
5. Construction: Building Trades, Building Supplies
6. Government: Public Offices, Agencies, Political Candidates
7. Trade, Professional Associations and Civic Clubs
8. Real Estate: Agents, Title Companies, Appraisers
9. Automotive: Manufacturers, Dealers, Parts Suppliers
10. Professional: Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs, Architects, etc
For more information visit PPAI.