We’re growing, so we’re hiring! Please apply as directed below or refer a friend if you know someone who has worked in a similar position and could hit the ground running in our Muskegon location. The Gear Group is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to help develop new and repeat business and ensure customer satisfaction.
OVERVIEW: The Gear Group is looking for a high energy Digital Sales Representative who will be responsible for communicating with customers and prospects primarily via phone and email. The representative will strive to generate new and repeat business and ensure customer satisfaction by making and taking calls from customers and prospects.
- Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone or email)
- Working with clients and prospects to generate product ideas and suggestions, assisting with online orders, send quotes, take orders and manage projects
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion and answer questions regarding online products
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Build relationships with customers
- Schedule appointments for Outside Sales Representatives if needed
- Act as a liaison between the client and Outside Sales Representatives
- Manage storefront timelines and contract renewals
- Work within CRM to track leads and prioritize tasks
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention-to-detail and organization a must
- Must have experience in sales and customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills to help keep track of all sales leads and to keep the website data up-to-date
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Winning mentality
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Experience working in the Promotional Product and apparel industry is a plus
- This job operates in a professional office and shop environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, fax machines and manufacturing equipment such as printers, embroidery equipment and heat press and chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of work conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, standing and lifting is required. Lifting may be up to 50 pounds.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
- This is a full-time position, and hours of work vary Monday through Friday, but primarily 8 am – 5 pm.
- Hourly base pay based on experience level plus incentives
- Benefits: Health, Dental, 401k, Flexible Spending, Disability Insurance – long and short term, Life Insurance