We are hiring a graphic designer/project coordinator! Are you organized, creative and driven? We need you! We are looking to fill a position that requires graphic design and project management skills to meet the needs of our expanding office.
OVERVIEW: The Gear Group, a promotional products and apparel distributor, is looking for a project coordinator to assist account managers, set up design files, update online products and storefronts, and implement and process orders.
- Enter and process client orders
- Layout and prep design files
- Act as a liaison between the client and Account Manager
- Conduct internet research
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Consult with clients on orders, make product recommendations, and assist with upcoming projects
- Work closely with production on order execution to own and maintain office work flow
- Answer phones
- Assist walk in customers
- Product input and management of online client storefronts
- Blog and e-blast design and execution
- Collaborate with other graphic designers in the corporation to share files and execute design
- Manage and order office supplies
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and organization a must
- Ability to offer creative recommendations to our clients
- Strong project management skills
- Flexibility in a context of rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and independently
- Proven ability
to work in a fast-paced environment
While not required, these traits will enhance your candidacy beyond the minimum requirements:
- Experience in the promotional products industry
- Experience in some form of sales
- WordPress experience a plus
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Entry level web design/development a plus
Education and/or experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Promotional product and apparel experience a plus
- This job operates in a professional office and shop environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, fax machines and manufacturing equipment such as printers, heat press and chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of work conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, standing and lifting is required. Lifting may be up to 50 pounds.
- This is a full-time position, and hours of work vary Monday through Friday, depending on pro
- $25,000 – $35,000/year
- Benefits: Health, Dental, 401k, Flexible Spending, Disability Insurance – long and short term, Life Insurance
Reach out to Carly Crow at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 231-766-8759 for more information.